Meri Spa Hotel is located on a beautiful promenade by the sea, in the immediate vicinity of the marina and Kuressaare Castle Park, focusing on the guest who appreciates all the comforts with a good price-quality ratio, appreciates the proximity to the city centre and appreciates a peaceful holiday by the sea.
With its beautiful location and personal service, Meri Spa Hotel is a great spot for both, leisure and business trip.
Meri Spa Hotel welcomes guests with:
· 109 hotel rooms with all amenities, most with sea view.
· Cosy and versatile spa with two pools, 6 saunas, a bar and a relaxation area.
· A gym equipped with strength and cardio machines.
· Wellness centre with a wide selection of massages and treatments.
· Billiard room.
· Restaurant with exquisite sea view, offering abundant buffet breakfast, weekday lunch offers and excellent á la carte menu.
· Events centre with a floor to ceiling windows opening to the sea – suitable for presentations, parties and conferences.
· Free parking and charging points for electric cars.
We firmly believe that every small positive step makes
our planet smile. That’s why we think carefully every day
before taking a next step, how to leave as small footprint as
possible behind with our activities.
In the spring of 2023, we had a solar park installed on our rooftop,
with which we avoid emitting 136 tons of CO2 into the air every year.
Small steps, every day.
MERI SEASIDE HOTEL & SPA
During 2021/2022 Meri Spa Hotel is going through a complete conceptual change,
during which the common rooms, hotel rooms and the water centre area will be
renovated at a total cost of 693 000 €.
Having a focus on green and digital transition, polar panels will be installed on
the roof of the hotel and the locking systems will be replaced with digital lock software.
The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund
from the tourism product development measure, the amount of the support is 200 000 €.
The support will be funded as part of the Union’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.